The Tsogo Sun Amashova Classic is the oldest classic cycle race in South Africa. Celebrating its 30th anniversary on the 16 October, over 12,000 cyclists lined up to take on one of most gruelling cycling races in the country. Consisting of three events, the Amashova encourages involvement from all ages and fitness levels.
Coo-ee is proud to be the official hydration sponsor of this much anticipated event, bringing refreshment, fun and joy to cyclists of all ages. The event gives Coo-ee huge exposure both on the day and during the build-up, including TV and social media coverage.
Race Day Facts
• Coo-ee Litchi and Mango were amongst the cyclists favourites on the day
• Our sponsorship included 400 cases of 2LT Pepsi / Coo-ee at the 5 water stations, 1,100 cases of 300ml Coo-ee and 250 cases of 500ml Reboost at the finish line.
• The Kids Zone at Suncoast was set up and managed by our brands. Kids enjoyed both Coo-ee and Capri-Sun while enjoying fun activities.
• Coo-ee and Pepsi were available at 5 water stations along the race route from PMB to Durban.
• Coo-ee branding was set up strategically along the Suncoast promenade. The finish line was dedicated to Coo-ee.
• Promotional bottles were given out in the race packs and cyclists were encouraged to enter the SMS competition.