TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition commences on 01 October 2016 and ends at midnight of the 31 January 2017. Entries received outside of this competition period will not be accepted.
2. This competition “Enjoy So Much Yum” is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, except the shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants of SoftBev (Pty) Ltd trading as SoftBev (“the Promoter”), or any other person who directly OR indirectly controls, or is controlled by, the Promoter, OR a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, and their respective employees, life partners, business partners and immediate families.
3. For the duration of this competition, Coo-ee® & Jive® bottled soft drinks with orange bottle caps will be available to purchase from retail outlets in the Republic of South Africa which sell Coo-ee® & Jive® soft drink brands.
4. Each orange bottle-cap contains a unique code required to enter the competition. You may enter this competition as many times as you like, but each unique code may only be used once.
5. To enter, you must during the period of the competition, purchase a Coo-ee OR Jive bottled softdrink with an orange bottle-cap, and SMS the unique code under the orange bottle-cap to 34638. By submitting an entry, you are deemed to agree to these competition rules. Standard SMS rates apply and Free SMS’s do not apply.
6. With each entry, you stand a chance to win:
a. Mobile Airtime from MTN, Vodacom and Cell C.
b. Samsung Tablets (Tab A 9.7” 16Gb)
c. The Grand Prize of 1 x VW Kombi
7. Mobile airtime prizes of various values will be given away on a daily basis during the period of the competition. A total of R200 000 worth of mobile airtime will be given away.
On the day of the draw, the airtime won will be debited to the mobile number with which the winner has entered the competition.
8. One Samsung Tablet will be given away each week. The winner of the Samsung Tablet will be drawn on each Friday during the competition period.
9. The final draw for the VW Kombi will take place on the 3rd February 2017.
10. Winners of all prizes will be the first correct entries selected by a random computer-generated draw which takes place at 23 Palmgate Crescent, Southgate Business Park, Durban and is audited by an independent third party. All winners will be notified by telephone call (except winners of mobile airtime, who may be notified by SMS).
11. In relation to the Samsung Tablets and VW Kombi, if on the date of the draw, a winner does not acknowledge his/her prize in a telephone call from the Promoter OR its authorised agent, a new winner will be drawn and the process will be repeated until a winner acknowledges his/her prize in a telephone call on the date of the relevant draw.
12. The names of the winners will be announced on www.cooee.co.za; www.jivecooldrinks.co.za and www.softbev.com as well as, on the Coo-ee & Jive Facebook pages: ( Cooee Softdrinks) & (Jive Cooldrinks).
13. Winners (other than winners of mobile airtime) may collect their prizes after the date of the relevant draw, during business hours from the SoftBev Head Office (23 Palmgate Crescent, Southgate Business Park, Amanzimtoti). Any prizes not claimed and collected within 30 days after telephonic notification to the winner may be forfeited at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. Participants can monitor the progress of the competition on www.softbev.com.
15. The colour and interior detailing of the VW Kombi received by the winner thereof may differ from that depicted in any promotional material relating to this competition. License and Registration of the vehicle is for the account of the prize winner.
16. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Airtime can be transferred from a contract number to a pre-paid number through the winner’s service provider via SMS at the winner’s expense.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs or expenses suffered by the winner of the VW Kombi (including personal injury and death) except to the extent that same is as a direct result of any grossly negligent or intentional and unlawful act or omission of the Promoter or any person for whom the Promoter is vicariously liable.
18. The winner accepts the VW Kombi in the condition in which it is supplied on the date on which it is delivered to the winner. Should any claims arise from defects related to the vehicle, the winner must address same with the manufacturer and car dealership.
19. Ownership of and risk in and to the vehicle will pass to the winner on collection of the vehicle.
20. Insurance of the vehicle is for the winner’s own account from the date of collection.
21. Winners may be invited to take part in publicity, but will be afforded the opportunity to decline such invitation. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for any such publicity. Any and all publicity materials shall remain the sole property of the Promoter.
22. The promoter reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control or other technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
23. The decisions of the Promoter are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
24. The law of South Africa governs these terms and conditions and participants are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
If you have received a SMS or an e-mail message congratulating you on winning a sum of money or any other prize from SoftBev (Pty) Ltd or any of its bottlers, when you have OR have not entered the Enjoy So Much Yum competition, please be warned that such communication could be fraudulent, and may have no connection with SoftBev or any of its authorised bottlers.
Please do not:
- reply to such an SMS or e-mail message
- call the relevant numbers
- transfer money into unknown accounts,
- or provide any of your personal details to the sender.
If you are a winner of the Enjoy So Much Yum Competition then the necessary arrangements would be made with you, whereby your banking details would not be requested.
As a precaution, and for the avoidance of any doubt rather contact the SoftBev Head offices at 0860 555 111 in order to validate the position.