1. This promotion runs from 30 November 2017 – 30 December 2017 Close of Business.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, except the employees of Spar Group & SoftBev (Pty) Ltd. trading as SoftBev (“Promoter”), and their respective advertising, media & PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
3. To enter, entrants must purchase any 2 x 2Lt Coo-ee during the promotion period.
To stand a chance to win, entrants must write their name and contact number on
the till slip and place in entry box provided.
The prize is one (1) Mountain Bike per Store. There are 2 Prizes in total for the following stores – Spar Seapoint and Spar North Beach
Please take note: actual prize and colour may differ from depicted image on any of promotional advertisements or posters for this competition. The Mountain Bike awarded on the day may be different.
5. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. The winners of the Mountain Bikes will not be able to hold the promoter liable for any claims brought against the promoter or any affiliates in the event of any personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the abuse, misuse or negligent use of the scooter.
7. The final draw will take place at each store listed above on the 2 January 2018. The draw will be by random draw. The winners will be notified telephonically.
8. The Mountain Bike handover will take place at the discretion and convenience of Spar winning stores.
9. The transfer of ownership and risk of the Mountain Bike will pass to the winner upon collection of the Mountain Bike
10. Should any claims arise from defects related to the Mountain Bike, the winner will need to address this with the manufacturer.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value at any time and for any reason
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
13. By entering the promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
14. Under no circumstances shall the Promoter be liable to anyone who enters this promotion for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, howsoever arising which may be suffered as a result of the recklessness of negligence of the entrant or where such loss is not due to the recklessness or negligence of the Promoter or where such loss or harm could not reasonably have been foreseen.
15. The winner may be invited to take part in publicity, but will be afforded the opportunity to decline such invitation. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for any such publicity. Any and all publicity materials shall remain the sole property of Shoreline Beverages.
16. The names of the winners will be announced on www.cooee.co.za
17. The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South African court.